35 Anniversary of the Snohomish Classic Car Display, September 24, 2017. Pre-Registration Information available May 2017.
Average Annual registration is 500 Vehicles filling the streets of downtown Snohomish. 10,000 to 15,000 spectators attend each year. With Car enthusiasts, our logo “Best of the Northwest” is well deserved. Cars and trucks are judged by participants in 25 categories with spectators choosing a Peoples Choice and winners in several fun classes.
Pre-Registered Cars are Parked at 6:30 a.m. - Day of Registration Cars begin parking at 7:30 a.m.
Car Display Judging Categories -Participants are the judges. People's Choice award is presented to one entry and judged by Participants and spectators. Fun Classes are also judged by Participants and spectators.
1 -2-3 Awards are presented in each category.
STOCK: The Car is as it came from the factory. No modifications have been done to the car. Can be restored.
MODIFIED/CUSTOM: An option has been put on that was not available in the factory. The body may or may not have been altered.
1. Stock Car 45 & Down
2. Stock Car 46 - 54
3. Stock Car 55 - 57
4. Stock Car 58 - 64
5. Stock Car 65 - 72
6. Stock Car 73 - 99
7. Stock Car 2000 & Up
8. Modified/Custom Cars 45 & Down
9. Modified/Custom Cars 46 - 54
10. Modified/Custom Cars 55 - 57
11. Modified/Custom Cars 58 - 64
12. Modified/Custom Cars 65 - 72
13. Modified/Custom Cars 73 - 99
14. Modified/Custom Cars 2000 & Up
15. Stock Trucks All Years
16. Modified & Custom Trucks 54 & Down
17. Modified & Custom Trucks 55 - 72
18. Modified & Custom Trucks 73 & Up
19. Street Rods
20. American Made Sport Cars
21. Stock Muscle Cars
22. Modified/Custom Muscle Cars
24. Under Construction/Unfinished Cars & Trucks
Best Make Out Car
Day of Registration is $25. Cash and Checks accepted. Checks must be made out to the Snohomish Chamber of Commerce.
Event T-shirts are available for purchase at Information Booth at 1st Street and Avenue A. 50/50 Raffle Tickets are 6 for $5 and sold at the Information Booth.