The Snohomish Chamber of Commerce serves the community of Snohomish and its surrounding area as the advocate for business issues, economic concerns and quality of life.
The Chamber works both independently and as a partner with other groups and individuals to help realize the vision of the entire community by ensuring a prosperous, healthy economic and natural environment.
Business is Bloomin
Presented by: Marysville Chamber of Commerce
Registration begins Mid-May 2018
Meeting of Community Clubs, Organization, Government, School, Outreach Services
The Farm at Swan's Trail
7301 Rivershore Rd
Perennials - Herbs - Annuals - Veggie Starts - Small Trees Shrubs - Ground Cover - Native Plants- Used Garden Supplies
· March 31—Easter Parade—Welcome Spring!
· April 2 – Reptile Zoo at Sno-Isle Library, 2-3pm
· April 3 – City Council Workshop 5:00 pm, City Council Meeting, 6:00 pm, George Gilbertson Boardroom
· April 4 – Extreme Creation Station, Sno-Isle Library, 10-11 am
· April 6 – Curiosity Academy Zombie Apocalypse, Sno-Isle Library 4-5pm
· April 7—City of Snohomish Household Clean-up Day, City Public Works Yard, Garbage and Recycle Drop-off, 8am to 2pm
· April 7—Snohomish Senior Center Breakfast, 8:30 am-10:30am
· April 7—Snohomish Senior Center Bonanza Bingo, 4pm
· April 10 & 12—College Planning – Building your college list, Sno-Isle Library 6-7:30pm
· April 13—Curiosity Academy, Art in Motion, Sno-Isle Library, 4-5pm
· April 14—Snohomish Senior Center Spring Bazaar, 9am-4pm
· April 14—Sno-Isle Library Open House, Learn about the Library Levy, 10:30-11:30am
· April 17-- City Council Workshop 5:00pm, City Council Meeting, 6:00 pm, George Gilbertson Boardroom
· April 18—Friends of the Library meeting, Sno-Isle Library, 6-7pm
· April 20—Amazing Math Games, Sno-Isle Library, 4-5pm
· April 21—City of Snohomish City Wide Parks & Trail Spring Clean-up, 9am to noon
· April 21—Kiwanis Auction, Thomas Family Farms, 5:00 pm
· April 22—Snohomish Aquatic Center Triathlon, 8am-11am
· April 22—Earth Day Walk, Historic Downtown Snohomish, 1pm-3pm
· April 23—Business Pros—Become the boss of your email, Sno-Isle Library, 3-4 pm
· April 28—Snohomish Garden Club Plant Sale, The Farm at Swans Trail, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
· April 28—Snohomish Senior Center, Big Band Orchestra Event, 6-9 pm, $25 pp
· April 28 – Snohomish on the Rocks Distillery Festival, 11:30am to 7:30 pm.
· April 28—Stars Training, Sno-Isle Library, 2-4 pm
Annual Official Snohomish Community Celebration Visit http://www.klahayadays.org for complete list of event activities.
SNOHOMISH GARDEN CLUB ANNUAL GARDEN TOUR
Sunday, July 29th 2018 : Noon to 5 pm
Tickets — $15 Each
1. Advance tickets at local merchants beginning July 1st.
McDaniel’s Do-It Center, McAuliffe’s Valley Nursery, Molbak’s in Woodinville, Sunnyside Nursery in Marysville.
2. Day of tour tickets and plants sale, at Snohomish Senior Center, 506 4th Street. Between 11:00 and 3:00 PM
3. Buy your tickets in advance online THEN PICK THEM UP ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR at the Snohomish Senior Center after 10:00.
Registration Begins Mid May 2018
Sunday, September 30, 2018. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Average Annual registration is 500 Vehicles filling the streets of downtown Snohomish. 10,000 to 15,000 spectators attend each year.
With Car enthusiasts, our logo “Best of the Northwest” is well deserved. Cars and trucks are judged by participants in 28 categories with spectators choosing a Peoples Choice and winners in several fun classes.